Registration Fee: $180/person (one-time, non-refundable, non-transferable) which includes:
- Logistics and planning expenses incurred by Bismarck and Guatemala offices
- Mandatory International Insurance coverage (first 14 days, including travel days):
Includes 14 days coverage provided by Insurance Services of America. $50.00 deductible. Coverage: Accident or illness, emergency medical evacuation, local ambulance expense, interruption of trip expense, loss of checked luggage expense.
- Background Security Check
Additional costs you can anticipate:
- Mandatory international insurance (after first 14 days): $ 2.16/per day.
- Airport transportation costs: $35 one way/$70 Roundtrip. You will be picked up at baggage claim and taken to your host family.
Group Travel – One Way
Up to 4 People – $35
5 people – $45
6 People – $50
8 People – $60
9 People – $60
10 People – $70
*If a member of your group travels at a separate time from the rest of the group, the transportation cost would not be included in the group travel rate.
- Host Family Cost: $10/person, per day. You will pay this directly to the host family on a weekly basis.
Additional Items to Consider:
- International airfare
- Guatemala City Airport Departure Tax is US$3
- Personal expenses including: meals outside host family, entertainment, toiletries, medicine, souvenirs
- Side excursions: arrangements can be made directly with tour operators in Guatemala
- Spanish schools: arrangements can be made directly with language schools.