You can apply to volunteer with us in 3 easy steps:
1. Fill out the request form below letting us know what your volunteer interests are.
2. Complete a volunteer application and send it to the volunteer coordinator in our Bismarck office.
3. Work with our volunteer team to plan your arrival and departure dates, living accommodations, and how you will spend your time volunteering with us.
There is a $180 administrative fee due before your departure.
In general, full time, long-term volunteers must be:
- Age 21 or older, single, or married, without dependents
- Preferably able to speak Spanish or take classes at their own expense
- Motivated by a desire to serve others and be self-sufficient
- Be mature, flexible, in good health and with a good sense of humor
The GOD’S CHILD Project’s volunteers have invested hundreds of hours into researching, writing, and updating the Volunteer Handbook. It is a free resource to all interested volunteers, but is not to be changed or used for any other purpose without the permission of The GOD’S CHILD Project.